Meeting Location =
Talent Launch – Active Learning Conference Room, 3rd Floor, Suite 316
Meeting Dates =
#1 – October 10
#2 – November 14
#3 – December 12
#4 – January 9
#5 – February 13
#6 – March 13
looking to fill schedule
* Friday, January 19 : at Padua with Revere ( need team )
* Saturday, January 27: at Padua with Sandusky Perkins ( need team )
* Also we have : 1/2 point available ( dual anyone ? )
Athletic Department vacancies have been posted on our online application system: Applitrack.
- Please print the attached postingsand display prominently in your building as you have done in the past.
- Current regular employees may respond on line by registering on the Applitracksystem and submitting an Internal Application/Transfer Form, or complete a full application for more complete detail.
- Current substitute employees should register on-line and complete a full application.
For detail of vacancies, requirements or to apply:
- Register and log in at the website with the link included in this email
- Complete and activate the appropriate Application Form; and apply to a specific posting(s).
To view the postings online, click below. We thank you for continuing to help us post our vacant positions in your location.
Wrestling Head Coach
Varsity Red (A)
12/2/17– Need 1 team for a tri
Varsity White (B)
1/27/18– Need 3 teams for the Cy Pinter Duals. Each team wrestles 5 duals.
12/13/17 & 1/11/18– Need 3 teams (1pt events)
The format is we bring in 5-6 teams (don’t need a full team, bring what you have JV wise: 1, 5, 10, 20- doesn’t matter) and we match wrestlers up with the goal of getting each wrestler 2 matches. These are not duals. No teams scores are kept. There are referees. Purpose is to get young wrestlers matches. We run 2 mats and send wrestlers to the 1st available mat. We did this the last 5 years and it has been a big success.
Typically takes 2 hours and teams are showered and out the door about 8pm
12/6/17– Need 1 team for a tri
Varsity Assistant Wrestling Coach
Head Junior High Wrestling Coach
Brush High School. Interested candidates should send their resume to Athletic Director Mike Murphy at email@example.com . You must also apply at the link below. Application deadline is October 18.
Revere MS is looking for a 2 point tournament on the following dates: 12/9, 1/13, or 2/3
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any information.
Painesville Riverside is looking for 1point on December 14
Lake Catholic is seeking to add a team to a Tri they are hosting on December 8th, 2017 at 6:00 pm.
They are trying to make the event a double dual. Total of two duals for each team. Two teams will dual having the winning dual teams wrestle and the losing dual teams wrestle. If anyone is interested, please contact Eric Lakia at email@example.com
Teams confirmed thus far are Lake Catholic, Kenston, and Bedford.